DD214's must be on file in the Recorder's Office and discharge must be Honorable.
What to bring:
Two (2) forms of identification with one being a photo ID will be needed to obtain the Veterans ID Card.
The following documents are accepted as forms of identification:
1) An original or certified birth certificate
2) An identification card issued by the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
3) U.S. Military identification card
4) Social Security Card
5) A license or permit to carry a concealed weapon issued by this state or any other state
6) A motor vehicle operator's license issued by this state or any other state that bears a photograph of the licensee
7) An identification card issued by this state or any other state that bears a photograph of the individual identified
8) A valid passport that bears a photograph of the individual to whom the passport was issued
9) A U.S. armed forces discharge record
There will be no fee for the ID Card by Resolution of the Fulton County Board of Commissioners.