Up to $2,500 for utilities, rent, mortgages and more - Apply NOW for the COVID-19 Response or Pandemic PRC Program!
How to apply:
Applications will be available to the public online at:
- Applications can be submitted via email to Fultonemail@example.com
- Applications can also be completed by phone
- Identifying information will be requested
- A verbal signature will be required
- Picture of the completed application can be emailed to Fultonfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 419-337-0061
- Paper applications are in a file drawer at the north entrance of the Fulton County Job & Family Services building and can be completed then placed in the drop box labeled Human Services.
• Housing/Shelter expenses, childcare, utilities, repairs for homeowner necessities such as: furnace repair, water heater, this list is not all inclusive.
• Payment up to $2500 paid directly to the vendors (W-9)
• Must have minor children in the home
• Custodial or non-custodial parent-responsible for a minor child (child support, shared parenting)
• Income must be under the 200% standard
• Must have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Social Security Numbers
• Fulton County Resident
The Fulton County JFS will assist in obtaining all required verifications to adhere to the Ohio Department of Health Order and limit customer contact as much as possible. If verifications that are unable to be obtained/verified; self- attestation may be accepted.
Effective March 2020