The Fulton County Health Center is hosting a Biennial Health Fair on Saturday, April 21st from 7:00 am to 11:00 am at the Fulton County Health Center in the Beck Meeting Room. FREE admission, refreshments, giveaways and prizes!
Screenings & Information
No appointment necessary!
Comprehensive Blood Test ($30, normally $400) - Includes
Lipid profile for heart health, tests for liver and kidney
health, hemogram to detect infections or anemia. Blood
draws end at 9:30 AM.
• Requires a 12-hour fast – no food or drink
• All testing CASH OR CHECKS ONLY!
• OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (Must have Comprehensive
Blood Test in order to receive the following)
- Men may add a PSA for an additional $25.
- A1C Screening $25 (blood draw)
- Vitamin D $25 (blood draw)
Free Tests Available
• Osteoporosis Screening
• Blood Pressure Screening
• Vision Test
• Cancer Information
• Dermascan Screen (sun damage)
• Hearing Test
• Diabetes Education Information
• Waist Measurement & Nutrition Information
• Wellness & Prevention Information
• Fitness Class Information
• Blood Glucose Check (finger stick)
• Health Information will be provided by our
Cardiac Rehab staff
For more information contact the FCHC Corporate and Community Health Promotion Department at 419-330-2735.