REQUEST FOR APPLICATION (RFA)
Fulton County requests qualification statements/proposals from non-profit agencies to perform necessary functions for its FY2014 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Community Development Program (including the Community Housing Improvement Program and Economic Development Program). Scope of work includes development of grant applications, environmental review records, fair housing program, technical assistance for grant activities, and any related CDBG/RLF planning work.
This notice shall serve as our Request for Application (RFA) for services. Response to this RFA will be used to select a qualified non-profit to perform the required grant writing and administrative assistance needed by Fulton County.
Selection of an agency will proceed in the following manner:
1. Fulton County will review and evaluate the RFA's filed by the deadline. Evaluation criteria
include, but are not limited to:
a. Specialized experience or technical expertise of the firm and its personnel in connection with
CDBG and and community development services to be provided.
b. Past record of performance on contracts with Fulton County including quality of work,
timeliness and cost control.
c. Capacity of firm to perform the work within time limitation, taking into consideration the current
and planned workload of the firm.
d. Familiarity of the firm with the type of problems applicable to the requested services.
e. Experience working on CDBG Housing and Economic Development Programs or other similar
projects involving federal funds.
f. Familiarity and experience with Fulton County and its neighborhoods.
2. Negotiations for a contract will begin with the top candidate selected. If negotiations are not successful, the process will begin again with the candidate rated second and so on.
3. Upon completion of successful negotiations, a contract will be executed with Fulton
Interested non-profit agencies should provide Fulton County with the following information:
1. A detailed listing of the scope of services that will be provided.
2. A brief 1 2 page description of qualifications of personnel who will be doing the work, their
experience in and familiarity with Fulton County and familiarity with the CDBG programs.
3. Location of the agencies' office and number of hours/days per week which will be devoted to
the County's CDBG program.
4. A statement of the hourly billing rates for all personnel.
Offerers are invited to submit qualification statements in the form requested to be received no later than 4:00 PM on March 28, 2014 to:
Board of County Commissioners
152 South Fulton Street
Wauseon, Ohio 43567