Fulton County Airport
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Aviation Consultant Services
The Fulton County Board of Commissioners is inviting professional aviation consulting firms to submit statement of qualifications for providing general planning, architectural and engineering services at the Fulton County (Ohio) Airport for the scope of services described below. Eligible work must be performed and completed in such a manner as to be reimbursable for federal aid funds.
Three (3) copies of qualification statements must be delivered to: Mr. Vond T. Hall, Fulton County Administrator, 152 South Fulton, Wauseon, Ohio 43567. Packages will be accepted until 4:00 p.m., local time, Friday, April 4, 2014.
Qualification statements are limited to a total of 25 pages, including transmittal letter, resumes, and all exhibits; but excluding divider pages. No table of contents is required. The statements must contain the following information presented in the following order:
1. Transmittal letter.
2. Firm experience in aviation consulting. Describe relevant experience on similar projects of the firm.
3. Staff experience in aviation consulting. Provide an organizational chart of key project staffing, individual role and responsibility of each person, and include resumes.
4. Familiarity with the airport.
5. Program Approach and other relevant comments.
6. References for aviation projects and services completed within the past five years and/or letters of recommendation.
Services will be secured in compliance FAA Advisory Circular 150/5100-14C. A Consultant Selection Committee has been established to review and evaluate all qualification statements submitted. It is the intent of this committee that an aviation consulting firm will be selected from these qualification statements.
Qualification statements will be evaluated and scored by the following points:
1. Firm organization and aviation related-experience 20
2. Staff organization and experience 25
3. Familiarity with the airport 10
4. Program Approach 25
5. Results of Reference Checks 20
Fulton County Airport General Consultant RFQ
The Fulton County Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any or all RFQ responses without further action. Questions concerning this RFQ must to submitted in writing to:
Mr. Vond T. Hall, County Administrator
152 South Fulton
Wauseon, Ohio 43567
SERVICES AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Services requested include general consulting, planning, environmental, architectural, engineering, construction inspection, grant assistance, capital improvement program management assistance and other services as required.
An agreement for the design, construction and special services for each project will be entered into independently at the appropriate time. The anticipated term of assignment is five years.