Development Permit Application for Non-zoned Townships

Development permit applications for the non-zoned townships of Dover, Gorham, Pike, Royalton, and portions of Swancreek are located below.  If you are not located in these townships, please return to the Regional Planning Commission's homepage and refer to the tabs located on the lefthand side to find your township.  If you are unsure whether or not you are in the zoned portion of Swancreek, please email or call the Regional Planning Commission or Swancreek Township. 

The application can be completed electronically or by hand and submitted to the Planning Commission.  The development permit application fee is $50.00, no matter the type of structure you're applying to build. At this time, the Regional Planning Commission cannot accept online payments, so please submit cash or check with the application.

Development Permit Application for Dover, Gorham, Pike, Royalton, & Portions of Swancreek