Lot Split and Permit Applications

PDF applications that may be filled out and submitted electronically, in-person, or by mail.  (NOTICE:  Lot Splits larger than 20 acres are not processed by the FCRPC).

ATTENTION:  The Planning Commission can only receive fee payments in the form of checks.  Checks can be brought in-person or mailed.

Minor Lot Split Application

Minor Village Lot Split Application

Zoning Permit Application (for the County-zoned Townships of Amboy, Franklin, Fulton, & York)

Development Permit Application (for the Unzoned Townships of Gorham, Royalton, Dover, Pike, & Portions of Swancreek)

Clinton Township Zoning Permit Application

Chesterfield Township Zoning Permit Application

German Township Zoning Permit Application

Cell Tower Permit Application